A world of opportunities for new Exporters, or current exporters looking at new territories.
Dennis Clarke has current experience in developing effective business and marketing strategies, as well as setting up and managing International Markets, and will work with you to develop and implement a winning Export Strategy
Having worked with overseas partners in most countries, Dennis also fully understands the advantages, as well as the pitfalls, of a global market, and applies that experience in order to mitigate the risks for his clients.
A British national, he has also worked and lived in the EU (Germany, Spain and Gibraltar) as well as Asia (Singapore, Malaysia), and regularly provides sector briefings on trade missions.
As a result, he is at home overseas, and has developed a deeper understanding of other cultures, which helps avoid pitfalls and improves communication beyond using a common language
1-2-1 support is available in most areas of trade, including
- review of business, getting ready to export
- market analysis and prioritise target markets
- routes to market – finding selecting and managing overseas agents and distributors
- direct, strategic partnerships, licensing, franchising, and joint ventures
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- marketing planning
- costs, market pricing and foreign exchange
- logistics – transport, shipping, tariffs, duty, regulations and restrictions
- sourcing and importation
- minimising risks
- credit guarantee
- Setting up a company, office or manufacturing facilities overseas
- Selling on line. The techniques, rules and opportunities for worldwide training
for more information about the exciting possibilities for growth from International Trade, just ask